Sunday, May 6, 2007

The Circus

There was a news about a well known curius, and that reminds me something. Actually , I was once a person which is not very fond of going to the circus . One of the reason was that , I hate clowns . I just couldn't get it why would someone like those strange ugly faces . However , I had changed all my impression on circus after I went to a fantastic show in China two years ago . The show was held in a charming small theatre . When the traditional Chinese music flowed through the stage and got into my ears . Behind the red curtain stood two person wearing costumes which look just like birds . Nevertheless , their foot where not on the stage , but on a rope . There was no wire sling hanging them , and they started to dance on it . My heartbeat were nearly stop , because several times the two bird man pretended that they were going to fall from the rope . Yet the thing I had just mentioned is noting special if you see the most exciting part of the show . There was four men driving motorcycles in a giant round cage . Their speed was so fast that the wind blew all over the theatre . And if they fail they will really get hurt , even lose their lives . The audience were all wondered at it . But at that time , I was touched by those performers on the stage . Can you imagining that how long they have been practiced to do something so dangerous , they must had suffer a lot before they started to perform on the stage . The show at that night was so amazing , and there is still a exclamation mark deep in my heart ...

No comments: