Sunday, April 22, 2007

Books...

I found out that recently there’s a book called “The memory keeper’s daughter”. The book is really great, and I’m still reading it. And this make me think of something which had happened in my early childhood . My parents took me to a book exhibition near the location of Taipei 101 , and of course the 101 was not exist yet . There were so many novel , magazines and comics while the atmosphere was great , too . Suddenly , I saw a bright light which attracted my attention . It was a book that reflected the light into my eyes , and it was called " Charlotte's Web ." Because of the delicate pictures and the interesting title .I told my mother that I want to buy that book , and she agreed . From than on , I started to read a wide range of books . I think books can not only open our horizon , but also pass down the knowledge river from generation to generation . And I hope I can keep it float until the day I die .

No comments: